The proven path to increased productivity, improved employee engagement and decreased healthcare costs.
Chronic diseases cost US employers $1.1 trillion a year in lost productivity, according to the Milken Institute, an economic think tank. Harvard researchers who reviewed 36 studies of corporate wellness programs found that for every dollar large employers spent on wellness programs, they saw company medical costs fall about $3.27. And, beyond that, the study found a big payoff in productivity: For every dollar spent on wellness programs, the companies’ absenteeism-related costs fell about $2.73.
Here are a few facts:
- Employees with an unhealthy diet were 66% more likely to report having a loss in productivity as opposed to healthy eaters.
- CBS Money Watch cited recent research showing employee health and wellness programs nationwide save $1.9 trillion in health care costs per year.
- A Harvard Business Review study of corporate wellness programs found that companies (including Citi Group) saved as much as $6 in health care for every $1 invested in corporate wellness.
- 77% of employees surveyed responded that “health and wellness programs positively impact the culture at work.”
- General Mills reported a 19% reduction in absenteeism with its wellness education program.Corporate Wellness Solutions
The “best” program is the program that best fits your needs. Each Corporate Wellness Program is custom-designed to increase employee engagement, retention and productivity, and to decrease absentee-ism and ultimately healthcare costs.
Here’s a few examples of what we have designed for our clients, either in combination or as freestanding programs. What can we design for you?
Executive Coaching — Individual coaching with the goal of maximizing individual performance by setting specific health and wellness goals and implementing the customized lifestyle modifications to achieve maximum productivity and life satisfaction.
Group Coaching — Perfect for small teams, group coaching provides a dynamic system of group accountability, support and challenge. This format enhances team building and collaboration.
All workshops are customizable and designed to educate participants on how food, exercise and our overall lifestyle choices affect us so much more than we think. Every choice we make affects our attitudes, mood, productivity and even our relationships. All workshops are customizable and workshops can be created to meet specific needs.
The most successful group programs are those that are designed to meet your team’s needs. From special targeted lunchtime programs to more extensive challenges group fitness is fun, increases camaraderie, lifts the spirits and improves company moral.
Get the junk out of the kitchen, cut down on employee anxiety eating, and stock up on healthy, tasty alternatives — stored and displayed — in a way that promotes healthy eating.
Health Fairs bring health to you! Preventative treatments, alternative treatments, stress reduction, massage, acupuncture, stress reduction, nutrition, home organizing, creating a green home and health information to address common issues, such as blood pressure, high cholesterol, and Type 2 diabetes.
The Company Challenge
A fun, interactive challenge based on setting goals and achieving them (weight, exercise, stress-reduction, etc).