Books, Baubles and Bubbly!
One of my fondest memories of my Dad was walking through Fortunoff in New York City checking out the merchandise during the holidays. The store was festive and crowded with people speaking languages from all over the world. The excitement was contagious and my Dad, who passed away a couple of months ago, knew jewelry. He spent his entire career in the jewelry industry. I loved listening to him talk about his craft.
It is only fitting that Esther Fortunoff has invited me to sign copies of my new book, Cultivating Joy, at her store, Fortunoff Fine Jewelry, in Westbury, L.I. on Saturday, December 12th from 11am-1pm.
It’s going to be a blast. It’s a holiday retail gathering like no other! Not only can you find the perfect holiday gift for so many people on your list (hello! who doesn’t like jewelry) but there will be many extra goodies that day.
- a special showing by True Facets, a company that sells pre-owned and pre-loved designer jewelry. They will have many wonderful pieces, including several from Tiffany and Cartier. They will also have watches. (Oh, my dad loved watches. I can’t wait to see those!) Everything at 25-30% off retail prices
- a second trunk show featuring Coronet Diamond Jewelry, a fashion diamond line. Sounds intriguing!
- there will be a raffle with lots of goodies!
- added bonus … walking the store with prosecco, wine, fruit and cheese. Yes, please! Talk about holiday cheer!
In case you missed it. Yes! I am a published author! Cultivating Joy hit international bestseller status on Amazon in it’s first week of publication! It is a powerful collection of inspiring stories to make the heart smile and the soul soar.
In the words of my publisher, Linda Joy, “These moving, heartfelt stories from real women illustrate how authenticity, inner courage, and a deep belief in the power of choice guided each of these amazing women to create lives of peace, beauty, and abundant joy.”
One of my co-authors, Lisa Marie Rosati, and I will be signing copies of our book! In the spirit of spreading goodwill we will be donating proceeds from the book to Savvy Ladies, a non-profit who’s mission it is to empower women to take financial responsibility for their future.
So take out your calendar and plan on attending this event … shop, celebrate, enter the raffle and enjoy the company. It’s going to be a great time! I can’t wait to walk through Fortunoff Fine Jewelry in its holiday glory!
- Saturday, December 12th
- 11am - 1pm
- 1504 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY 11590